sound.gif ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ (¿¾³¯ °Ô½ÃÆÇ)
sound.gif °ü·Ã»çÀÌÆ®
sound.gif ÀÚ·á½Ç
sound.gif Ã£¾Æ¿À½Ã´Â ±æ
º¸ÀüÀ¯ÀüÇÐ/º¸Àü»ý¹°ÇÐ ÀÚ·á

View Article
Name
  ¿î¿µÀÚ 2006-03-06 10:35:03 | Hit : 25108 | Vote : 7769
Subject   [ÀÚ·á] PCR-RFLP authentication of meats from red deer (Cervus elaphus), fallow deer (Dama dama), roe deer (Capreolus capreolus), cattle (Bos taurus), sheep (Ovis aries), and goat (Capra hircus).
J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Feb 22;54(4):1144-50. Related Articles, Links  

PCR-RFLP authentication of meats from red deer (Cervus elaphus), fallow deer (Dama dama), roe deer (Capreolus capreolus), cattle (Bos taurus), sheep (Ovis aries), and goat (Capra hircus).

Fajardo V, Gonzalez I, Lopez-Calleja I, Martin I, Hernandez PE, Garcia T, Martin R.

Departamento de Nutricion, Bromatologia y Tecnologia de los Alimentos, Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad Complutense, 28040 Madrid, Spain.

PCR-RFLP analysis has been applied to the identification of meats from red deer (Cervus elaphus), fallow deer (Dama dama), roe deer (Capreolus capreolus), cattle (Bos taurus), sheep (Ovis aries), and goat (Capra hircus). PCR amplification was carried out using a set of primers flanking a conserved region of approximately 712 base pairs from the mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene. Restriction site analysis based on sequence data from this DNA fragment permitted the selection of MseI, MboII, BslI, and ApoI endonucleases for species identification. The restriction profiles obtained when amplicons were digested with the chosen enzymes allowed the unequivocal identification of all domestic and game meat species analyzed in the present work.

PMID: 16478229 [PubMed - in process]

http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/article.cgi/jafcau/2006/54/i04/pdf/jf051766r.pdf
 Prev   [ÀÚ·á] History and current status of mammals of the Korean Peninsula
¿î¿µÀÚ
  2006/03/14 
 Next   [ÀÚ·á] Fecal DNA analysis for identifying species and sex of sympatric carnivores: a noninvasive method for conservation on the Tsushima Islands, Japan.
¿î¿µÀÚ
  2006/03/06 

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by daerew
151-742 ¼­¿ïƯº°½Ã °ü¾Ç±¸ ½Å¸²9µ¿ »ê56-1 ¼­¿ï´ëÇб³ ¼öÀÇ°ú´ëÇÐ 85µ¿ 802È£
Tel 02-888-2744, Fax 02-888-2754, E-mail cgrb@cgrb.org

Copyright © 2002-2004 CGRB All Rights Reserved